vendredi 11 janvier 2013

The Beginning

http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/misty-swamps.jpg


When the darkness emerges and my blood smoothly flows

I hear the incantations swirling around my lost spine

Bones of a forgotten realm calling beyond the claws

No flesh, no sense, no skin, only ashes to reunite

                                                                             

As I read the cards of my gypsy souls

Vapors of incense snake through my lungs

I see roads, caravans and sleepy owls

Hidden are the poems that I anciently sung



In this silent room full of trees and green hills

Roots and branches are covering my royal carpet

Spiders are weaving my crown irradiating chills

In my kingdom I own the light of the sunset



Don’t trespass my circle of silk and dust

You’ll never find gold and bleeding hearts

Worship the leaves, the wind and its gust

Go away if you live feeding the rich rats



Underneath the fog veiling my skies

You may see the black widow dancing around

Gain the earth’s blessing and you shall win my eyes

Lay down, surrender yourself et let the stream play my sound …
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire