vendredi 25 janvier 2013

The Black Curse

http://favim.com/image/200365/

Black sun rising above my head
I demand the bravery of the old legions
May my words reach out the fallen angels
And arouse the bloodiest succubs of this realm

I the great priest of the seventh door of dawn
I summon the shades and the violet fog
Let them feed me with fear, gloom and malice
Let them bring me power to cast my spell

Clouds surrounding my astral doppelganger
I ask for your might and your wisdom
To help me finish my enchanted trap
And spread my power among the wicked minds

Dark ones living beyond the veil of the dead
I grant you the evil inhabiting the human heart
Look at the envy devouring its beating veins
May this sacrifice spare the enlightened ones

I cast the black curse upon these high buildings
They murdered my earth’s creatures
And slaughtered my fragile flowers
From now on blindness will be their only companion …


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire